Perfect for breakfast, for a snack, to make stuffing on a birthday…. It’s a delicious milk bread recipe … I’ve been baking all morning, it’s hot at home … I’m going to stop a little and I’ll be sharing everything I’ve done. Right now, I will remove the last bread from the oven.
Do not believe that everything always goes well. Some have not given good results, it is something I do not usually talk about, I always put the “good” recipes but many do not look good at first …
Sometimes you have to repeat 3 or 4 times until it looks good but it is the least that can be done when someone shares recipes. Try to make them the best versions.
Milk Bread Recipe
Milk Bread Recipe
Milk Bread Recipe is a delicious recipe that will save you any birthday. Fill them with ham or simply take them with butter and jam.
- 300 grams whole milk. semi or skimmed
- 50 grams butter
- 7 grams dry baker's yeast or 25 grams of fresh bakery
- 80-100 grams white sugar
- 550 grams baker's flour (50% strength + normal wheat)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Nos. beaten egg to paint the bread and make it bright or a stream of milk
Put the milk, butter, yeast and sugar in the glass and program 3 minutes, 37º, speed 2.
Add the sifted flour together with the pinch of salt and mix for 3 minutes. Place the mixture in an oiled bowl or leave it in the covered glass and let it rise for 30-40 minutes.
Remove the mixture from the glass, mix and form 16 balls of 60 g each. Give them a slightly elongated shape. Place each roll on the baking sheet Let rise for 1 hour. Before baking makes 3 cuts on each muffin and brush with milk or beaten egg before entering into the oven.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC with heat up and down or 170ºC with fan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Take out a box and go.
- Once baked you can freeze the rolls in a Tupper or bag to take out when you need it.
- These pieces of bread do not carry chemicals so it is normal for them to get hard while being on the air.
- You can bake them with wet sugar on top (put the sugar in a glass and pour a few drops of water, mix and put the sugar on the bread) so that it looks like a brioche. With this dough, you can also prepare Easter monkeys.
- You can make rolls or a large braided bread. For them, divide the dough into 3 portions of the same size, make elongated strips and braid.
You can also download the Milk Bread Recipe in PDF format from the following button.